OPS FOOTBALL ACADEMY
- Grades 3-5
- Laying the foundation for future football players by teaching the fundamentals
- Strong focus on movement and quickness
- Fun and competitive environment
- Grades 6-8
- Strong attention to refining the skills and strengths of our athletes
- Goal-oriented focus speed, change of direction and football acumen
- Prepare athletes for high school competition
High school /college
- Grades 9-12 + College athletes
- Advanced concepts and training pushes athletes to get better as both individuals and within the collective
Youth Football leagues
Working in conjunction with The Plex, OPS Football will now be the managing body of all youth leagues beginning this fall. The Plex – at both the north and south locations will continue to be the venue for youth football programming.
“They Yard” is a six-week program for kids ages 5-10 to learn the basics of the game and have fun in a relaxed atmosphere. Sessions will be held at The Plex North. MORE INFO
When: Next Session coming this spring!
Youth football leagues
Coming in November, OPS Football Academy will begin our Youth 7v7 Leagues for ages 5-14. Partnering with The Plex, our youth leagues will prioritize skill development, the principles of the game of football and fairness in terms of team balance and playing time. More Info!
Age groups: 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14 (age on Nov. 1, 2022)
Cost: $165 for each eight-week session
Location: Practices and games will be on Saturdays at The Plex North
Winter I Session
Winter II Key Dates
Evaluation Day: Saturday, January 28th
Week 1: Saturday, Feb. 4
Week 8: Saturday, March 25
Looking to break down your mechanics at quarterback or your hand placement as a lineman? OPS Football Academy offers position-specific workouts for individuals. Refine your game with personal attention from our coaches!
Private lessons available for QB’s, DBs, DLs, LBs, and WRs. To schedule a private lesson please EMAIL US or call (260) 479-3497.
Camps and clinics
SUNDAY WINTER ACADEMY
The OPS Sunday Winter Academy will return this winter and will run January 8th – February 12th.
Elementary/middle school session: 3:00 – 4:15 pm
$150 for the 6 week academy
Download the app to register
- Download the app by searching “Optimum Performance Sports”
- Register a new account or login with your credentials
- Click PROGRAMS and filter category by “Football Training”
7v7 teams and training
When Friday night lights are over for the year, OPS 7v7 keeps you competing on the field.
A six-month program that runs from December thru May, OPS is one of the premier 7v7 teams in the Midwest.
Now entering its third season, OPS has blown up in its short existence – capturing over 15 event wins in 2022 and being crowned Pylon National Champions at the 12u level, as well as Pylon National Runners-Up in 10u.
Teams in multiple age divisions compete in tournaments throughout the region while also receiving training, guidance and the opportunity for community outreach.
OPS 7v7 is a family and takes its role within a child’s life seriously. Our goal is to help athletes maximize their potential and present opportunities that enhance their ability to play football at the next level, as well as become outstanding members of their community and grow as individuals
Athletes selected to a 7v7 team will receive:
- Team practices on Sundays
- OPS Football Academy training throughout the week
- Uniforms and gear
- Participation in regional competitions
- Community outreach opportunities
- Mandatory participation in leadership and mentorship training
Want to take a deeper look at our athletes? Quickly access their academic information, athletic background, measurements, film and statistics.
meet the coaches
Have a question? We’d love to hear from you.